Bird proof your property with Bird Free Gel.
This innovative new product reflects ultraviolet light and appears to birds as flames and keeps pest birds off structures without harming them. Rather than acting as a barrier like netting or spikes, the gel alters birds’ behaviour. Birds will completely desert a habitat, even one they have been using for years, once Bird Free has been applied.
The product is applied in 8mm high dishes which are placed behind the leading edge of a parapet or ledge. This makes the dishes invisible from ground level making them ideal for use on listed buildings.
Read about how Bird Free gel was used in combination with netting to protect to ventilation towers in Croydon.
Call us today to arrange a survey and installation.
- Bird Free is a patented preparation containing natural, active ingredients that keep birds off structures without harming them
- Bird Free does not kill or trap birds, but immediately changes their behaviour so that they fly away
- Bird Free gel has been formulated so that birds won’t go near it: Birds see ultraviolet light reflected in the dishes and the gel appears to them as fire. Visual deterrence is further reinforced by an ingredient that is abhorrent to the birds’ sense of smell
- Bird Free’s deterrent effect on birds is long-lasting. Left undisturbed, it will remain completely effective for at least two years after proper installation
- Formulated to withstand all climatic conditions, Bird Free is not affected by extremes of temperature, wind, rain or snow
- Bird Free can be used indoors or outdoors
- Bird Free is suitable for commercial sites including, airports, government offices, sports stadiums, railway stations, hospitals, factories, pylons, bridges, historic buildings and many other locations where birds are a nuisance or a health hazard
- Bird Free can be applied to pitched roofs and other acutely angled surfaces without running out of the dish
- Bird Free does not kill or trap birds, or harm them in any way. The ingredients are non-toxic
- Bird Free lasts for several years and remains effective even when it turns black